camel-users mailing list archives

From "alexis.jacquemart" <aceso...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: Stop a SQL route in Apache Camel
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:05:26 GMT
Thanks for you answer,

I can't add data in the table, we have a scheduler with the last key added
in the database and we will do our updates at specific dates with this key.
This part is for later ;)

The problem is that when I try to use a simple timer like
from("timer:foo?period=120s").to("sql:...").to("es:..."); I have the same
error from my first post.. It can't do the conversion of what he got from
the SQL query.
When I don't add the timer and begin with from("sql:"), it works great !