camel-users mailing list archives

From udaykumarjonna <ujon...@csc.com>
Subject Re: DeadLetterQueue -- Access the object before shutDown
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 06:05:47 GMT
Hi Claus ,

 I'm using DeadLetterChannel .Please find my configuration

  <errorHandler id="retryHandler" type="DeadLetterChannel"
onRedeliveryRef="redeliveryLogger" deadLetterUri="direct:email-error"
transactionManagerRef="">
	  	<redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="{{standardRetryLimit}}"
redeliveryDelay="{{standardRetryIntervalMs}}"   logRetryAttempted="true"
retryAttemptedLogLevel="WARN" />
	  </errorHandler>

On any exception in my code  I'm handling the request to retryHandler