camel-users mailing list archives

From est412 <>
Subject Re: XSL stylesheet from database
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 10:09:36 GMT
I might be wrong, but recepientList EIP deals just with dynamic uri
construction (i.e. dynamic endpoint selection, uri parameters setting etc.),
isn't it?
As to my question, I would like to know, is there any way to make xslt
endpoint use xsl stylesheet body (not just filename, but body itself as
String or DOM) not only from file or uri location, but from ${body} of
another endpoint or from some header (like CamelVelocityTemplate), or
something else?..
For now I see the only appropriate way in creating another route started
from http endpoint and returning ${body} with xsl inside...