camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <contactr...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Restlet
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 18:24:32 GMT
Hi

I am trying to do a POC using camel-restlet component. I was wondering if I
use something like follows

<route>
<from uri="restlet:http://0.0.0.0:8181/cars/100?httpMethods=get,post"/>
</route>

Suppose I hit the endpoint with
*http://localhost:8181/cars/100?color=red&model=2015* with a http GET
method, how do I access the *color=red* data in camel exchange. where does
it get stored?
When i print the camel header CamelHttpQuery, I can see it printint as
color=red&model=2015. Is there any way i can have 2 separate headers in
camel exchange named color, model populated with red,2015 respectively?

Cheers
Reji

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse
ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews