camel-users mailing list archives

From mohanradhakrishnan <Mohan.Radhakrish...@cognizant.com>
Subject Caching the upstream queue
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 10:11:01 GMT
I am new to EIP. Recently I came across code that serializes
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue. This is done in order to remember which queue to
post to when the downstream queues - there are multiple layers of queues -
respond later.

Can someone help me understand how an integration framework caches or
figures out which queue originated the message ? This message is passed on
to another queue and so on. Later we receive the response and post it back
to the originating queue.

What EIP pattern covers this ? Any Camel sample ?

Thanks,
Mohan