camel-users mailing list archives

From tesla <remz...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Camel Simple Language regex fails
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 09:16:40 GMT
Hi , I need a regex filter for msisdn(mobile telephone number) . I need to
check first 3 digits then i need to check 2 following digits.First 3 digits
should be 974 then following two digit should be 44.Therefore these two
msisdns should pass : tel:+97444549697 and 97444549697. So I write the
following regex : ^(tel:\+)(974)(44)|^(974)(44)
I tested it with some regex test tools and it seems it is working but when I
try to use it with camel simple it is not working.
How I use regex is the following : ${in.header.msisdn} regex
'^(tel:\+)(974)(44)|^(974)(44)'

What I am doing wrong?