camel-users mailing list archives

From Ronny Aerts <ronny.ae...@intris.be>
Subject RE: camel-parent pom properties
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 14:51:11 GMT
Hello,

This works very fine for everything which has to do with camel (as groupid) itself but not
for dependencies with other groupid like the one below:
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework.ws</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-ws-security</artifactId>
 <version>${spring-ws-version}</version>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
--
vriendelijke groeten,
Ronny Aerts – Intris nv – Wapenstilstandlaan 47, 2600 Berchem, België
R&D Integration Architect
Prince II certified – ITIL certified
Tel: +32-3-326.50.75

-----Original Message-----
From: Henryk Konsek [mailto:hekonsek@gmail.com]
Sent: vrijdag 15 mei 2015 17:23
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: camel-parent pom properties

Hi,

The better practice is to import Camel parent as BOM:

<dependencyManagement>
  <dependnecies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
      <artifactId>camel-parent</artifactId>
      <version>${camel.version}</version>
      <type>pom</type>
      <scope>import</scope>
    </dependency>
  </dependnecies>
</dependencyManagement>

And then simply:

  <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
      <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
    </dependency>

Cheers!

pt., 15.05.2015 o 15:24 użytkownik Ronny Aerts <ronny.aerts@intris.be>
napisał:

Hello camel community,

I'm interested in using the maven properties which are defined in the camel-parent pom.xml.
In order to inherit these maven properties, I need to set the parent in my projects to the
camel-parent. The point is that my projects use other version numbers than those of camel
and this results in unresolvable camel-core references because the camel-parent uses the ${project.version}
variable in its dependencies (which is not 2.15.2 in my projects).

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
<artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
<version>${project.version}</version>
</dependency>

Is there a workaround for this?

--
vriendelijke groeten,
Ronny Aerts<mailto:ronny.aerts@intris.be> - Intris nv - Wapenstilstandlaan 47, 2600

Intris nv
Wapenstilstandlaan 47
B-2600 Berchem Tel. +32 3 326 50 75
Fax +32 3 326 42 23
www.intris.be<http://www.intris.be/> [
http://www.intris.be/mail/AEO_Sticker_108pxRGB.jpg] <http://www.intris.be>

DISCLAIMER
This is an e-mail from Intris. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by
mistake, please notify support@intris.be<mailto:
support@intris.be>, destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents
to any other person.
We accept no liability for damage related to data and/or documents which are communicated
by electronic mail.