camel-users mailing list archives

From "Siano, Stephan" <stephan.si...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Camel ZIP With Encryption & Decryption Support?
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 07:46:31 GMT
Hi,

The camel zip component uses the zip functionality from JDK, and that does not include any
support for encrypted zip files. So the short answer to your question is:
No it doesn't support encrypted zip files and it is not an easy task to implement this support.

Best regards
Stephan

-----Original Message-----
From: S. Sharma [mailto:xxx_sharma@yahoo.com]
Sent: Freitag, 29. Mai 2015 00:43
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Camel ZIP With Encryption & Decryption Support?

Hello All,
  I was looking to feed and generate encrypted ZIP files from a Camel
framework.  I looked and searched, but I was not able to find any examples
of encryption.  I assume that I cannot compress the file and then encrypt it
- ZIP itself (as a process) must do the encryption/decryption with the
proper marking and structure of the compressed/ZIP file.

Is this functionality not in Camel at this point?  Or did I just miss how to
do this completely?

Thanks