camel-users mailing list archives

From Mikhail Pryakhin <m.prya...@gmail.com>
Subject [hdfs2 producer] dynamically defined path to a target file
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 11:05:55 GMT
Hi guys!

I'm currently working with HDFS2 producer and I've got a case when I need to dynamically specify
path to a target file.
Let's say my path to a destination file consists of two parts: The first one is a static path
and the second one is dynamically defined path which depends on realtime processing context.
I know that it is possible to setup a file name dynamically by specifying the FILE_NAME header
value. This option almost works for me but at the same time it introduces another problem
- setting up this header makes hdfs producer create a new file on each write. I propose to
use FILE_PATH header to be able to dynamically specify path to the file. I can create a patch
and tests for this case. What do you think about this?

Regards,
Mikhail