camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set value on a body attribute
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 18:10:12 GMT
Hi

ideally we would need a <script> in the dsl, so ppl can run groovy /
mvel / javascript / or whatnot that just runs the script.

You can "do this" today using the language endpoint and set
transform=false, and refer to a script in a script file on the
classpath etc.

Though there has a bit reluctant to include the <script> as people
should maybe not code in xml. However from time to time it can be
handy.