camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-ftp sendNoOp takes 15 minutes
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 16:33:35 GMT
Hi

Yeah that would be a way of doing it. But are you sure its the send
noop command that is the problem? If you eg patch the Camel source
code and build a custom camel-ftp JAR with it disabled, does it work
for you then?

I just added an option to turn this sendNoop off from Camel 2.16
onward in jira ticket: CAMEL-8807