camel-users mailing list archives

From Pontus Ullgren <ullg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to wiretap without consuming the original queue
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 15:59:41 GMT
For your use case camel is not the right tool. The camel jms component will
be a consumer consuming messages from the queue and process them as camle
exchanges.

The camel wiretap is for wiretapping camel exchanges in a camel route to
some other endpoint.

Take Claus advice and look at the features avail in activemq.

Best regards
Pontus Ullgren