camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Davis, Daniel" <Davi...@si.edu>
Subject Re: Schematron component: Not supported: http://saxon.sf.net/feature/linenumbering
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 18:25:12 GMT
I tried with this Java DSL route.  My code is showing a dependency on
Saxon in ServiceMIx but I gather the camel-schematron component is doing
its own binding to Xalan.  So it results in the same exception when
trying to start the route.

http://pastie.org/10187203  (Java and POM)

--
Dan Davis

On 05/13/2015 11:28 AM, Davis, Daniel wrote:
> I have included the XML DSL version.  I am working up a better Java DSL
> version.  I can provoke the issue in a default ServiceMix 5.4.0 install
> with only the camel-schematron feature added.  I have tried it with the
> Apache Saxon-He bundle installed too.  In the ServiceMix log, the route
> fails to start with an exception that points to ServiceMix finding Xalan
> and never finding Saxon (snippet below).  The Schematron rules run
> correctly in Oxygen.  My running theory is that the camel-schematron
> component version needs Saxon for the linenumbering feature but does not
> have it set as a required import, but I am still learning about the
> camel-schematron component.  I am trying to get it working in the Java
> DSL by resolving the Saxon dependencies in that code but that is not
> done yet.
>
> Thank you for looking at this.
>
> --
> Dan Davis
>
> http://pastie.org/10186857   (Contains test XML DSL route, Schematron
> rules, and test xml file)
>
> Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
> resolve endpoint:
> schematron:///opt/sidora/servicemix/Input/schemas/DeploymentManifest2014.sch
> due to: Not supported: http://saxon.sf.net/feature/linenumbering
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:547)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.util.CamelContextHelper.getMandatoryEndpoint(CamelContextHelper.java:72)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.resolveEndpoint(RouteDefinition.java:202)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:107)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:113)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.model.SendDefinition.resolveEndpoint(SendDefinition.java:61)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.model.SendDefinition.createProcessor(SendDefinition.java:55)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.model.ProcessorDefinition.makeProcessor(ProcessorDefinition.java:500)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.model.ProcessorDefinition.addRoutes(ProcessorDefinition.java:213)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:942)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         ... 38 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported:
> http://saxon.sf.net/feature/linenumbering
>         at
> org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.setAttribute(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:571)[:]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.schematron.processor.TemplatesFactory.newTemplates(TemplatesFactory.java:68)[260:org.apache.camel.camel-schematron:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.schematron.SchematronEndpoint.doStart(SchematronEndpoint.java:103)[260:org.apache.camel.camel-schematron:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startService(DefaultCamelContext.java:2148)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doAddService(DefaultCamelContext.java:1032)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:993)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:989)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:543)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
>         ... 47 more
>
> --
> Dan Davis
>
> On 05/13/2015 07:21 AM, Ayache Khettar wrote:
>> Hi Daniel
>>
>> I will try to get a working example deployed into SMX this evening and see
>> if I can reproduce the error. Could you include the source code of your
>> working example so I could have a look?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ayache
>> On 12 May 2015 at 23:49, Davis, Daniel <DavisDa@si.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> An update.  I got rid of camel-saxon and the Saxon bundles.  Then
>>> created a Java DSL route packaged with Saxon-HE-9.6.0-5.jar.  Same error
>>> message.
>>>
>>> In smx, it looks like camel-schematron is looking for parsers from the
>>> OSGI framework like - javax.xml.parsers,version=0.0.0
>>> from org.apache.felix.framework (0)
>>>
>>> I presume if it find Xalan first this is going to be a problem.  Onward
>>> and upward.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dan
>>>
>>> On 05/12/2015 04:49 PM, Davis, Daniel wrote:
>>>> <dependency>
>>>>> +            <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>
>>>>> +            <artifactId>Saxon-HE</artifactId>
>>>>> +            <version>${saxon-version}</version>
>>>>> +        </dependency>
>>>>>
>


Mime
View raw message