camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Davis, Daniel" <Davi...@si.edu>
Subject Re: Schematron component: Not supported: http://saxon.sf.net/feature/linenumbering
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 15:28:28 GMT
I have included the XML DSL version.  I am working up a better Java DSL
version.  I can provoke the issue in a default ServiceMix 5.4.0 install
with only the camel-schematron feature added.  I have tried it with the
Apache Saxon-He bundle installed too.  In the ServiceMix log, the route
fails to start with an exception that points to ServiceMix finding Xalan
and never finding Saxon (snippet below).  The Schematron rules run
correctly in Oxygen.  My running theory is that the camel-schematron
component version needs Saxon for the linenumbering feature but does not
have it set as a required import, but I am still learning about the
camel-schematron component.  I am trying to get it working in the Java
DSL by resolving the Saxon dependencies in that code but that is not
done yet.

Thank you for looking at this.

--
Dan Davis

http://pastie.org/10186857   (Contains test XML DSL route, Schematron
rules, and test xml file)

Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
resolve endpoint:
schematron:///opt/sidora/servicemix/Input/schemas/DeploymentManifest2014.sch
due to: Not supported: http://saxon.sf.net/feature/linenumbering
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:547)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.util.CamelContextHelper.getMandatoryEndpoint(CamelContextHelper.java:72)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.resolveEndpoint(RouteDefinition.java:202)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:107)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:113)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.model.SendDefinition.resolveEndpoint(SendDefinition.java:61)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.model.SendDefinition.createProcessor(SendDefinition.java:55)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.model.ProcessorDefinition.makeProcessor(ProcessorDefinition.java:500)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.model.ProcessorDefinition.addRoutes(ProcessorDefinition.java:213)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:942)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        ... 38 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported:
http://saxon.sf.net/feature/linenumbering
        at
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.setAttribute(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:571)[:]
        at
org.apache.camel.component.schematron.processor.TemplatesFactory.newTemplates(TemplatesFactory.java:68)[260:org.apache.camel.camel-schematron:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.component.schematron.SchematronEndpoint.doStart(SchematronEndpoint.java:103)[260:org.apache.camel.camel-schematron:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startService(DefaultCamelContext.java:2148)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doAddService(DefaultCamelContext.java:1032)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:993)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:989)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:543)[116:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.1]
        ... 47 more

--
Dan Davis

On 05/13/2015 07:21 AM, Ayache Khettar wrote:
> Hi Daniel
>
> I will try to get a working example deployed into SMX this evening and see
> if I can reproduce the error. Could you include the source code of your
> working example so I could have a look?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ayache
> On 12 May 2015 at 23:49, Davis, Daniel <DavisDa@si.edu> wrote:
>
>> An update.  I got rid of camel-saxon and the Saxon bundles.  Then
>> created a Java DSL route packaged with Saxon-HE-9.6.0-5.jar.  Same error
>> message.
>>
>> In smx, it looks like camel-schematron is looking for parsers from the
>> OSGI framework like - javax.xml.parsers,version=0.0.0
>> from org.apache.felix.framework (0)
>>
>> I presume if it find Xalan first this is going to be a problem.  Onward
>> and upward.
>>
>> --
>> Dan
>>
>> On 05/12/2015 04:49 PM, Davis, Daniel wrote:
>>> <dependency>
>>>> +            <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>
>>>> +            <artifactId>Saxon-HE</artifactId>
>>>> +            <version>${saxon-version}</version>
>>>> +        </dependency>
>>>>
>>


Mime
View raw message