camel-users mailing list archives

From Vanshul.Chawla <>
Subject RE: Camel 2.15.2 set up issue
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 08:47:54 GMT
Its an issue due to connectivity with maven repo. You are able to access repo using browser
but that might have a proxy added.
Try using proxy which mindtree uses for internet and then retry the build.  We faced same
issue but it got resolved when we added the proxy.

Thanks and Regards,

Vanshul Chawla

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:06 PM
Subject: Camel 2.15.2 set up issue

I am new to this forum, & also trying to learn camel.

I am using maven 3.3.1 & configured my maven home.

I am trying to set up apache camel 2.15.0, however I am getting issues.

Below are steps I am performing.
1. unzip 2.15.0; there are 3 folders, viz doc, examples & lib.
2. navigate command prompt to "examples" folder & hit mvn install

It is giving mw following error:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for
]: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.camel:camel-parent:pom:2.15.0
central ( Connect to
:443 [] failed: Connection timed out:
 and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 21, column 11  @ [ERROR] The build
could not read 1 project -> [Help 1] [ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.camel:examples:[unknown-version]
\apache-camel-2.15.0\apache-camel-2.15.0\examples\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for
sion]: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.camel:camel-parent:pom:2.15.0
/to central ( Connect to repo.maven.apache
.org:443 [] failed: Connection timed out:
nect and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 21, column
11 ->
 [Help 2]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit ch.
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea d the following
[ERROR] [Help 1]
[ERROR] [Help 2]

Just to add, I can access
Also my maven repo folder is not adding any jar files.

Please suggest.