camel-users mailing list archives

From "S. Sharma" <xxx_sha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Camel ZIP With Encryption & Decryption Support?
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 22:42:45 GMT
Hello All,
  I was looking to feed and generate encrypted ZIP files from a Camel
framework.  I looked and searched, but I was not able to find any examples
of encryption.  I assume that I cannot compress the file and then encrypt it
- ZIP itself (as a process) must do the encryption/decryption with the
proper marking and structure of the compressed/ZIP file.

Is this functionality not in Camel at this point?  Or did I just miss how to
do this completely?

Thanks