camel-users mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Converso <jpcon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel with Tomcat (with or without Spring) doesn't release memory after Stop Restart or Redeployment
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 22:06:02 GMT
Dear Christian,

Thanks for the response!

I tried to upload the file from here but it was too large. I created a tgz
file here ->
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_7I8JR0jolUWk5GdlpveTZqbm8/view?usp=sharing
The uncompressed file is about 30Mbytes

Mainly the war that I deployed to tomcat was created from the example:
apache-camel-2.15.2/examples/camel-example-servlet-tomcat-no-spring
(provided by the official download package) using mvn install command)

Also If you need it here is the war created:

camel-example-servlet-tomcat-no-spring-2.war
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5767613/camel-example-servlet-tomcat-no-spring-2.war>

Best Regards
 Juan Pablo