camel-users mailing list archives

From ceepan <p_a_new...@yahoo.com>
Subject Camel 2.15.2 and RabbitMq 3.5.1
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 13:15:37 GMT
I have setup a RabbitMQ instance with a couple of queues.  DATAPOINTS and
HOLDING.  I have a Web Service which puts messages on the DATAPOINTS queue.
I want to define a camel route that takes the messages from the DATAPOINTS
queue and adds them to the HOLDING queue.  I have started my executable with
the Camel Route and see no errors, but I don't see the messages being taken
off the DATAPOINTS queue.  Can somebody please tell me if I am doing
something wrong.

My route is defined as

<routes xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
    <route id="SOAP Datapoint Service">
        <from
uri="rabbitmq://localhost:5672/amq.direct?queue=DATAPOINTS&amp;routingKey=DATAPOINTS&amp;BridgeEndpoint=true&amp;username=guest&amp;password=guest"/>
uri="rabbitmq://localhost:5672/amq.direct?queue=HOLDING&amp;routingKey=HOLDING&amp;username=guest&amp;password=guest"/>
    </route>
</routes>

I have bound the queues to the amq.direct exchange and defined the routing
keys as I saw that Camel didn't current support the default exchange:

Thanks in advance,
Paul