camel-users mailing list archives

From akoufoudakis <akoufoudaki...@gmail.com>
Subject InOut MEP
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 19:57:42 GMT
Dear all!

I am sure that this questions has been already asked. Apologies that you
have to look at it again.

I have a very trivial route, which uses InOut MEP:

@Component
public class InOutRouter extends RouteBuilder {

	public void configure() {
		from("jms:incomingOrders")
		.inOut("jms:validate");

		from("jms:validate")
		.bean(ValidatorBean.class);
	}

}

The bean is also very trivial:
public class ValidatorBean {

	private static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(ValidatorBean.class);

	public void validateSmth(Exchange exchange) {
		logger.info("bean invoked!!!");
		String body = exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);
		if(body.contains("SOMETHING")) {
			exchange.getOut().setBody("Valid");
		} else {
			exchange.getOut().setBody("Invalid");
		}
	}

}

The bean is invoked and I can see the logging output.
I can also see that the route works. The number of enqueued/dequeued
messages grows in both "incomingOrders" and "validate" queues.

However, I cannot see any kind of output after the bean execution is over.

Please, help me to find out what I am doing wrong or recommend what should I
do to process the reply (i.e., how and where can process the "Valid/Invalid"
bodies).

Thank you in advance.