camel-users mailing list archives

From amit2103 <ami...@nrifintech.com>
Subject Camel Resequencer and JMs transactions
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 04:28:12 GMT
Hi,

My scenario is that I have 1 jms queue, from which I read with concurrent
consumeres, use resequencer and a message header to  arrange the messages
and then send them to another queue.

Our route is transacted. Now does the sending part happen in a transaction.
It seems to me that although the processor is transacted, when resequncer is
applied, the sending part is not transacted. As a result for a very short
period of time, the messages are in memory yet not send to the other queue.

is my assumption correct, is there any way to make the whole process
transacted.