camel-users mailing list archives

From sureshsg <suresh.s...@gmail.com>
Subject camel-context.xml getting loaded multiple times
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 09:19:04 GMT
Hi I have 3 wars running on a single tomcat instance. Each of the war has a
spring application context and camel-context.xml. Again each of the war has
a common library. This common library also has camel-context.xml. The error
is common library's camel-context is getting loaded multiple times and
resulting in multiple consumers for an endpoint.

I am using contextScan to load the routes and have also tried specifying the
includes package but did not work.

Could you please help?