camel-users mailing list archives

From gilboy <>
Subject Aggregator completionPredicate criteria question
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 11:24:14 GMT

I am designing a system were the use of the aggregator is a good fit.

First of all I need to use one of the Persistent AggregationRepository's. My
concern with the approach is that I have certain edge cases were I may not
receive all members of the group, e.g. I am grouping messages with a
correlation indicator of "PlacementId" and I know I should receive N of

However, if I receive N-1 of the messages and the Nth message is not
received within a certain period, e.g. 60 minutes I would like the group to
be created for just N-1 messages. Hence, I am wondering if I can use the
completion timeout in conjunction with my custom completionPredicate