camel-users mailing list archives

From jamie3 <jam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison of Apache Camel and IBM Integration Bus v9.0
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 13:23:31 GMT
I absolutely agree. I do mention this in my blog post. And if you read my
second post I mentioned I will be discussing things such as Camel + Apache
Service Mix and other technologies.

Also the point of the blog is really to offer people a comparison between
both offerings, even though camel is not an ESB it shares many similar
things to IB9, e.g. Patterins/Components/etc... so I want to dive deep into
this.

Not everyone needs an ESB and Camel is a great alternative IMO.

I will make sure I update that statement to include Karaf/ServiceMix and
ActiveMQ as well, just to make sure people aren't confused.

Cheers