camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange cxf behavior with https
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:34:54 GMT
camel-cxf is using the async invocation by default, which means the response could be send
back by another thread. I’m not sure if it could cause some side effect on the SSL engine
which could leverage the thread local to store some SSL session states.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com