camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP operation failed invoking statusCode: 500
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 05:35:51 GMT
PAYLOAD message body just have the SOAP headers and SOAP body messages.
If you want to send out the PAYLOAD message to a real web service endpoint, you need to use
camel cxf endpoint to do it as it will put the message body into a soap envelope.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com