camel-users mailing list archives

From shreyas <shreyas.puro...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: upgrading to Scala 2.11
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 22:09:50 GMT
As far as I see, it is a warn

catch (NoClassDefFoundError e) {
LOG.warn("Ignoring converter type: " + type.getCanonicalName() + " as a dependent class could
not be found: " + e, e);
}

You should be able to suppress it in your log4j config for this particular class.

Also, may be you can try to remove this convertor from registry using (never tried myself):
context.getTypeConverterRegistry.removeTypeConverter

Thanks,
Shreyas