camel-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Ponte <rpo...@gmail.com>
Subject JPA Component router with read-only transaction
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:29:03 GMT
Hi guys,

We're using Camel 2.14.0 with Spring 3.2.11 in our project!

Is it possible to use a JPA Component router just to read entities from
database? We don't need to change or delete the entities loaded through the
router, we already have a specific logic responsible to do that inside our
Spring bean.

My problem is when we set *endpoint.setJoinTransaction(false)* the follow
error happens when JpaConsumer tries to flush the entityManager
instance: *javax.persistence.TransactionRequiredException:
no transaction is in progress*

If we are inside a read-only transaction or even without transaction, this
shouldn't be necessary, right?

--
Rafael Ponte
TriadWorks | Formação Java