camel-users mailing list archives

From Paul Gale <paul.n.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Topic isn't working
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 22:15:58 GMT
There's still a problem with your code. This:

String number =
consumerTemplate.receiveBody("activemq:topic:Consumer.A.VirtualTopic.bar",
String.class);

must be changed to this:

String number =
consumerTemplate.receiveBody("activemq:queue:Consumer.A.VirtualTopic.bar",
String.class);

Despite being called a virtual 'topic' it's actually a _queue_ that you're
consuming from.

You can remove the virtual destination interceptor definition from your
activemq.xml as it's adding no value.

Thanks,
Paul