camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FTP Camel Component not picking up files if scheduler is set to about 30 seconds
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:58:48 GMT
Hi

Its hard to tell but when using ftp then it can be active vs passive
mode. Invalid credentials. The login has been locked. The port number
is not reachable etc. Firewall blocking etc. And then unix vs windows
path separators etc.

Can you see anything on the FTP server from its logs. And can you
manually connect to the server using a ftp client.