camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add new element in xml using Spring Camel Context
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 15:57:15 GMT
Hi

No you can use xslt in spring xml. Its standard XML Transformation.
Although if you have no experience with xslt before then it can be
"hard" to learn as its not like regular programming.

http://camel.apache.org/xslt

For xslt you may search the internet or stackoverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/54683/how-do-you-insert-xml-into-an-existing-xml-node