camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanIODataFormat giving exception in OSGI compliant Karaf Server Camel
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 10:09:00 GMT
Hi

Yeah but then you would need to use a content based router to route to
appropiate data format.

You may get it working inside the processor if you call .start on the
data format before using it. And also remember to call
.setCamelContext on it to do the initialization manually.

And then call .stop after usage.