camel-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <>
Subject Define routes in XML and fluent API
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:19:41 GMT

I am creating a small prototype project, that needs to access the DB.
I am using fluent API to add routes in the Main method. How can I
define the JDBC connection properties in XML, and at the sametime use
fluent API to add routes ??

In order to use and load Spring XML, I need to use
org.apache.camel.spring.Main class. However to add routes from fluent,
I have to use org.apache.camel.main.Main.

The method in org.apache.camel.spring.Main.
addRouteBuilder does not
seem to work from Fluent.

Any idea, how I can define routes in both XML and java ??

Thank you.

View raw message