camel-users mailing list archives

From yogu13 <yog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not received within: 30000 millis
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 06:59:44 GMT
Hi,

Taking a shot to explain what is happening here...
>From what i understand using vm option with an "to" endpoint would only add
the messages to the SEDA queue (maintained internally), I am not sure if you
have any other route which picks up these messages to process and hence it
ends up throwing a timeout exception.

"I kinda envision this as multiple messages bubbling through the route
instead of a single message shooting through it one at a time." -> what
makes you think only one message is processed ?

Regards,
-Yogesh