camel-users mailing list archives

From apara <ap...@standardset.com>
Subject Re: Unable to setup route with limit of 30 queue size and 5 processing threads
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 06:10:33 GMT
I think I am getting closer.  I replaced my exports back to direct:// and
re-implemented asyncHandle method by using my own pool:

    private final ExecutorService
        executor =
            Executors.newFixedThreadPool(20);

    @Override
    public Future<EventData> asyncHandle(final EventData data) throws
HandlerException {
        return
            executor
                .submit(
                    new Callable<EventData>() {
                        @Override
                        public EventData call() throws Exception {
                            return
                                handle(data);
                        }
                    }
                );
    }

Is this correct?  I was hoping to somehow being able to manage the pool from
Camel...

-AP_