camel-users mailing list archives

From "ercan.canlier" <ercan.canl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP operation failed invoking statusCode: 500
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:43:32 GMT
Hi,
I try to proxy via payload but unfortunately, real web service can not be
reachable. When i telnet to real web service port, i get connection refused
exception that means it is not running at the specified port.
What might be the reason? I don't see any mistake here. By following the
below configuration, i can see the request but can't get the response?

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id=&quot;paymentProxyService&quot;
                address=&quot;&lt;a
href=&quot;http://localhost:$&quot;>http://localhost:${proxy.port}/webservices/payment"

                endpointName="s:PaymentEndpoint"
serviceName="s:PaymentEndpointService"
                wsdlURL="etc/wsdl/payment.wsdl" xmlns:s="http://gadget.com"
/>

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id=&quot;paymentRealService&quot;
                address=&quot;&lt;a
href=&quot;http://localhost:$&quot;>http://localhost:${real.port}/webservices/payment"

                endpointName="s:PaymentEndpoint"
serviceName="s:PaymentEndpointService"
                wsdlURL="etc/wsdl/payment.wsdl" xmlns:s="http://gadget.com"
/>

<route>
                        <from
uri="cxf:bean:paymentProxyService?dataFormat=PAYLOAD" />
                        <to uri="log:input" />
uri="cxf:bean:paymentRealService?dataFormat=PAYLOAD" />
                        <to uri="log:output" />
</route>

Best regards.
Thanks.