camel-users mailing list archives

From gilboy <josephoto...@gmail.com>
Subject Enabling JMX on specific port when running junit test with CamelTestSupport
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:33:23 GMT
Hi

My Junit test class extends: CamelTestSupport.

I have overridden method *useJmx()* in my Junit test class to return true.

When my junit test is running I can start up a JConsole session and examine
routes etc. However, the JMX port on JConsole is different everytime I try
to connect. I have been trying to set a specific port so I can always
connect on the same port.

However, I have not been able to do so. I have tried setting properties
like: *org.apache.camel.jmx.rmiConnector.connectorPort=10000* but its still
appears to have a different port everytime I run the test

Thanks in advance
Joe