camel-users mailing list archives

From rwijngaa <rino.van.wijngaar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re-use from-endpoint and kickoff route in Java dsl
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 07:59:22 GMT
Hi,

We have some routes that read from file/ftp endpoints and send to file/ftp
endpoints
(your basic 'filemover'). The endpoints are specified in beans so we can
re-use this
in other routes.

I re-use these from endpoints (but now with a delete=true option
and some sort of FileAge filter) in another route that will cleanup the
.done / archived
files every xx days.

How do i 'kickoff' / start this cleanup route from the Java dsl (in a
Processor)
Or is there a better way to do this (route policies maybe ?)

Example bean xml

In our dsl (.proc = our processorBean definition)

Thanks in advance
Rino