camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <>
Subject Re: HTTP operation failed invoking statusCode: 500
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:35:01 GMT

Why are you using a separate implementation for invoking real target service

    <bean id="realWebService" class=""
                init-method="start" destroy-method="stop">
                <property name=&quot;url&quot;

I would advice on using the CXF framwork itself. It will take care of all
low level stuffs. And I feel nervous seeing the statement  <removeHeaders
pattern="CamelHttp*" /> . You sure u want that to be there?

Http 500 says internal error. As Jiang mentioned, maybe your soap envelop is
missing and you might be sending only the soap body contents. Hence, try
wrapping up your payload with soap envelop and give a try.

Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse
ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn -
Twitter - reji_mathews