camel-users mailing list archives

From "ercan.canlier" <>
Subject HTTP operation failed invoking statusCode: 500
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:37:20 GMT
I have proxied real web service by defining proxy. I am tracing messages via
camel's tracer and writing to database and after that presenting on the web
application. The XML Request and Responses are quite long and i wanted to
make them smaller by setting dataFormat=PAYLOAD at CXF endpoint but when i
change this dataFormat=MESSAGE to dataFormat=PAYLOAD, i got this exception :
HTTP operation failed invoking http://localhost:9082/webservices/payment
with statusCode: 500
What is wrong with the configuration? Could you please help?
Here is my endpoint configuration:
	<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="reportIncident"
		endpointName="s:PaymentEndpoint" serviceName="s:PaymentEndpointService"
		wsdlURL="etc/wsdl/report_incident.wsdl" xmlns:s="" />

	<bean id="realWebService" class=""
		init-method="start" destroy-method="stop">
		<property name="url"
			value="http://localhost:${real.port}/webservices/payment" />

		<endpoint id="callRealWebService"
			uri="http://localhost:${real.port}/webservices/payment" />

			<from uri="cxf:bean:reportIncident?dataFormat=PAYLOAD" />
			<to uri="log:input" />
			<removeHeaders pattern="CamelHttp*" />
			<to ref="callRealWebService" />
			<to uri="log:output" />