camel-users mailing list archives

From blommish <johanblomgren1...@gmail.com>
Subject Websphere MQ and PROPAGATION_REQUIRES_NEW does not work
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:31:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get the transactions to work, have been through the
documentation and the book.
WMQ = websphere message queue

My goal:
 * Get a message from the inbound queue
 * Multicast it to 2 direct-queues <-- should be transactional, if something
fails the message should go to error queue
 * the direct queue will process the message and multicasts to different WMQ
queues

The problem is *PROPAGATION_REQUIRES_NEW *does not work, it does not create
a new transaction.
If I use *PROPAGATION_REQUIRED*, it does work, but then it rollbacks the
message to the inbound queue, which is a problem.

So I see 2 possible solution but haven't been able to fix any of them:
 1. The *deadLetterChannel *should be the error queue, as with ActiveMQ, it
actually sends the message to the ActiveMQ.DLQ, but I can't get this to
work. I guess it is related to the* transactionalErrorHandler()* which I
have no clue how to fix
 2. Get the PROPAGATION_REQUIRES_NEW to work

The code, which does not have any handling of deadLetter or so now: