camel-users mailing list archives

From erik_romson <e...@zenior.no>
Subject read file, read content and then read another file or exit
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:01:17 GMT
Hi
I'm new to camel and can't understand how to solve the following.

There is a ftp server that generates data each day. It places one or more
files in a folder

day 1:
file0.xml (has seqnr 0)

day2:
file0.xml (has seqnr 2)
file-1.xml (has seqnr 1)
file-2.xml (has seqnr 0, same as file0.xml from day 0)

etc

1: i have a sequence number n
2: each day, I'll read a file called file0.xml  and read a sequence number
in it (just a string)
3: if this day's sequence number (m) is m > n+1, I have to read a file
called file-1.xml
4: reapeat 3 until m=n+1

basically:

I'm a bit stuck with this recursiveness of this. Any solution to this would
be very welcome

/sear