camel-users mailing list archives

From rsteppac2 <r...@steppacher.name>
Subject Simple expression not evaluated in Spring DSL setProperty
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:34:02 GMT
Hello all,

is this supposed to work?

<setProperty
propertyName="$simple{type:my.domain.StringConstants.EXCHANGE_PROP_TX_FAILED}">
	<simple>${type:java.lang.Boolean.TRUE}</simple>
</setProperty>

StringConstants.EXCHANGE_PROP_TX_FAILED := "exchange_prop_tx_failed"

The property name is not evaluated to the string "exchange_prop_tx_failed".
Instead the expression is used verbatim as the property name.
The property value is evaluated to Boolean.TRUE as expected.

Using <log
message="$simple{type:my.domain.StringConstants.EXCHANGE_PROP_TX_FAILED}"...>
prints the expected value "exchange_prop_tx_failed" to the log.

Ralf