camel-users mailing list archives

From govimurugan <govi.muru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jsypt password encryption with Bridge property place holder
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 19:40:38 GMT
Thank you Andy for your response.  Sorry for the late response.  I was into
another issue.

I tried as you told,  but decryption is not happening properly.  I am
getting below exception while trying to connect RabbitMQ.  but it success
with plain text password.   Am I doing anything wrong or missing anything?

in property file
rabbitMQ.password.dev=ENC(E+HxIGnEZfuI9aLxeQoVYg==)

camel-context xml

<bean id="jasypt"
class="org.apache.camel.component.jasypt.JasyptPropertiesParser">
    <property name="password" value="Secret"/>
</bean>

 <bean id="bridgePropertyPlaceholder"

class="org.apache.camel.spring.spi.BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
    <property name="location" value="classpath:sql.properties"/>
     <property name="parser" ref="jasypt"/>
  </bean>

 amqp connect factory bean configuration:
<property name="password" value="${rabbitMQ.password.dev}"/>