camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <>
Subject Camel LOOP
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 07:27:15 GMT

Basically, I am trying to develop a module which pushes the customer records
into database. Incoming XML contains multiple customer records.

I am wondering how I can use the CamelLoopIndex property while looping
through xml records.
I have some code like follows.

I want to loop through records while parsing them using Xpath expressions to
set them into the exchange property which later be used in camel sql insert

Can someone give me the syntax? Do I have to put the xpath expression inside
the camel simple to access the property CamelLoopIndex ??
					<camel:simple>${in.header.operationName} ==
						<camel:setProperty propertyName="customerID">
						<camel:setProperty propertyName="customerName">
						<camel:setProperty propertyName="customerAddress">
						<camel:setProperty propertyName="customerBalance">
						<camel:setProperty propertyName="customerPhoneNo">
						<camel:setProperty propertyName="customerPostalPIN">
							<camel:simple>insert into customer
						<camel:to uri="jdbc:dataSource" />

Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse
ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn -
Twitter - reji_mathews