camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <contactr...@gmail.com>
Subject Errorhandler - Documentation Error?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 14:05:03 GMT
Hi

I have used following in my camel context

<camel:errorHandler id="deadLetterErrorHandler" type="DeadLetterChannel"
deadLetterUri="log:dead">
    <camel:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2" redeliveryDelay="1000"
logHandled="true" asyncDelayedRedelivery="true" handled="true"/>
</camel:errorHandler>

But when I validate, I get error as
*cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'handled' is not allowed to appear in
element 'camel:errorHandler'.*

I was following documentation at http://camel.apache.org/error-handler.html.
Is there something wrong in this documentation? It says
deadLetterErrorHandler supports handled / continued features? Or is it
something wrong in my above code?

Cheers
Reji

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse
ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews