camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why camel put the post request's form body into request header?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 02:41:51 GMT
When the content-type is application/x-www-form-urlencoded, it means the POST message body
is form, so camel try to parser the message body into a value set and put them into a message
header.

Can you check why the post body is huge?
If you are using camel-jetty and camel-netty4-http to build a proxy, you need to setup the bridgeEndpoint
option to be true.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.