camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quartz Component quartz.properties in Karaf
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:06:37 GMT
I think you can put the quartz.properties file into your application bundle or karaf etc directory.
You can specify quartz.properties file with relative path or absolute path (if you like) by
calling QuartzComponent.setPropertiesFile() method just like this

context.getComponent("quartz", QuartzComponent.class).setPropertiesFile("org/apache/camel/routepolicy/quartz/myquartz.properties");

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com