camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel stop routes and start
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:05:58 GMT
Camel Context holds the reference of components, languages, data formats. You cannot share
the direct:endpoint across the camel context.

I don’t think it’s not a good choice to create 100 camel contexts in a single JVM.

Can you try to create a new route instead restart the one route?

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com