camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Cxf: How can I change the namespace of my incoming message?
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:52:21 GMT
Hi,

It should should work, I’m not sure if it relates to the PropertyPlaceholderDelegateRegistry
that you use.

Here is the unit test[1] about it in camel-cxf.

[1]https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-cxf/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/cxf/CxfTimeoutTest.java#L76

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.