camel-users mailing list archives

From Willian Antunes <willian.lima.antu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel and web services
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:35:07 GMT
Jiang, this is not the case. I had posted my doubt in Stackoverflow and I
updated with the solution.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29276308/apache-camel-and-web-services

There are no examples portraying this situation in the Apache Camel project
website. It was difficult a little for a starter!

Regards.

--
Atenciosamente,

Willian Antunes